You can demo any two ARMA LITE V2 or ARMA PRO V2 racquets for $30.
WHAT TO KNOW ABOUT YOUR DEMO
- It costs $30 to demo a maximum of two (2) racquets.
- All demos will be strung with the FURI Sport 17g C4 string (1.23) @54 lbs.
- Only a valid credit card can be used to pay for the demo fees.
- At this time, demos can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous United States.
HOW LONG CAN I KEEP THE DEMO(S)?
You can keep a demo(s) for one week. For example, if you receive your demo(s) on a Monday, then you have to ship the demo(s) back to us the following Monday. If you receive them on a Tuesday, then you return them the following Tuesday, and so on.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO RECEIVE MY DEMO?
You should expect your demo racquet(s) within 14 days of your request. Because demos may need servicing (stringing, regripping, etc.) prior to being shipped out, demo orders are not guaranteed to ship in the same time frame as new product purchases. Demo racquets may show in stock, but they may not be ready to ship immediately.
WHAT IF I DON'T RETURN THE DEMO IN 7 DAYS?
You will be charged $5.00/per racquet, per day for up to 7 days. After which, we will attempt to contact you. If we do not reach you within 2 days, we will charge your credit card the full retail price of the racquet(s) and string(s).
HOW DO I RETURN THE DEMOS?
- Use the pre-paid label inside of the box.
- Place the racquet(s) inside the original box with the original packaging material.
- Seal the box, and place the return label over the existing label.
- Take the package to the appropriate staffed courier office (Indicated on the return pre-paid label - UPS or USPS.)
Please Note: Be sure to ONLY use the provided demo return shipping label for returning demos as this will guarantee insurance, tracking, and proper return for demos. Customers are responsible for providing a tracking number if returned by another shipping method.
ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR DEMO PROGRAM
Please email us at email@example.com.