WHAT’S YOUR RETURN POLICY?
You can take comfort in knowing that all eligible, full-priced items can be returned for a refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
To be eligible, all products must be unused, in the condition they were received, and in the original packaging. In the case of strung racquets, the cost of the string is not refundable.
WHAT ITEMS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE?
- Items marked as final sale
- Free gifts or promotional items with retail value
- Gift cards
- Any item returned more than 30 days after the purchase date.
HOW SOON WILL I RECEIVE MY REFUND?
Credit card refunds usually take up to 10 business days to appear on your statement.
HOW DO I EXCHANGE OR RETURN AN ITEM?
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, including your order number, detailing the item(s) you’d like to exchange or return, and why.
- If eligible, we’ll send a prepaid shipping label so you can send the product(s) back to us. Once your return has been received and inspected, we’ll notify you of the status of your refund. The price of shipping will be deducted.
- If approved, your exchanged item will be sent out within 10 days of receiving the returned merchandise.
- Approved refunds will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card within 10 business days.
- Please note: any item(s) not in its original condition, damaged, or missing parts for reasons not due to our error will not be eligible for refund or exchange.
Return product(s) to:
1121 Industrial Pkwy
Brick Township, NJ 08724
The customer is responsible for the costs associated with returning their item, and shipping costs are non-refundable.
Please be patient. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for an exchanged product to reach you could vary.
If you’re shipping an item with a value over $75, please consider using a trackable shipping service or buying shipping insurance. We can’t guarantee that we’ll receive your returned item.
LATE OR MISSING REFUNDS
Please double-check your bank account or credit card statement before reporting any late or missing refunds. If you still don’t see the funds, contact your credit card company or bank.
If you’ve done all this and you still haven’t received your refund, please contact us at email@example.com and we’ll do our best to resolve the issue.
MANUFACTURER DEFECT ON FURI SPORT RACQUETS
For any manufacturer defect, as long as it’s within the first year of the purchase date, we’ll ship you a brand new racquet.
The following constitutes as a defective racquet:
- Non-removable drill flash, which causes rattling in the racquet
- Defective workmanship
The following does not constitute as a defective racquet:
- Any alteration or customization to the racquet frame or grip handle
- Excessive wear to the bumper through ground contact
- Repeated contact with the ground
- Stringing the racquet 10 lbs over the suggested manufacturing string tension
- Please note: All racquets returns must be inspected by FURI Sport before refunds are honored